Sales Enablement Specialist at Granicus LLC
The Sales Enablement Specialist supports Granicus's Global Sales team in assessing, designing and delivering enablement and training solutions - including foundational and advanced knowledge, industry expertise and sales and technical skills for direct and channel sales. In this role you will be creating and implementing a systematic approach for onboarding, curriculum development, content training, and analytics to enhance seller productivity.
The individual in this role will work with the field, business stakeholders and subject-matter experts to define enablement objectives. They will then use these insights and requirements to develop content and build learning solutions that are sales-relevant, channel-relevant, practical and scalable.
This position is an individual contributor role and will report to the Director of Sales Enablement.
What You'll Do:
· Engage with Granicus's sales management, sales representatives, sales engineers, and Product Marketing teams to identify knowledge, skills and systems enablement requirements for direct sales, channel sales and channel partners.
· Work closely with sales management to create a regional plan that enables the global sales team to have consistent, effective and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle.
· Recommend, design, develop and implement enablement and training solutions, including online learning, instructor-led training, virtual training, job aids, instructional videos, audio/video scripts and role play exercises.
· Create, deliver and support the onboarding curriculum for the sales organization, supporting the first 180 days of those new to selling into the government market as well as Granicus's solutions.
· Develop effective training content, proactively identifying additional expert resources who can address content gaps.
· Develop knowledge assessments and certification exams and programs to measure student learning and application.
· Measure and assess the effectiveness of current enablement and training solutions to inform future program requirements and identify areas where additional learning and reinforcement are required.
· Actively review and evaluate the enablement and training solutions resources to determine when content needs to be updated, replaced or retired.
· Conduct internal training pilots, as well as train-the-trainer sessions.
· Constantly seek to evolve and refine the sales enablement and training solutions strategy.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about working with the field, effective at building relationships and achieving stakeholder buy-in and can assimilate large amounts of complex information and make it simple and actionable. They are a tenacious, confident and self-motivated individual with an orientation to achieving results. They are also highly analytical, data driven and numerate. They are comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines as the decision maker and the program leader.
· You have 3+ years' experience scoping, planning, designing, developing and implementing effective sales enablement and training solutions, both from a business value and technical perspective.
· You have experience working directly with sales to understand their learning needs, check content and gather feedback.
· You can clearly identify success metrics for enablement and training solutions.
· You have a consultative approach and proven track record of effective collaboration and influence at all levels of an organization.
· You can achieve goals in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment.
· You can work in and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system or solution in place.
· You have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
· You have strong program management skills.
· You have experience using sales enablement and engagement tools such as Gong, Highspot, Outreach, etc.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location