Sales Enablement Manager at Gtmhub
Gtmhub is the world’s most sophisticated OKR and Strategy-Execution-Management (SXM) platform. Our customers deliver growth and transformation by tracking key performance indicators at every level and across every function; by focusing and aligning around what matters most by setting, communicating and collaborating with clear goals; and by empowering everyone to make the most optimal decisions and take massive action.
We work with 100s of start-ups, scale-ups and large enterprises across North America and the rest of the world, including Adobe, TomTom, CNN, SAP, Commvault, Verint, Societe Generale, City of New York, City of Seattle, and many more.
We are currently growing in excess of 400% per year, as more and more customers look for the rare combination of an easy and intuitive user experience, combined with the power of data, premium customer success and technical support and security.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manger (SEM) to join our growing team. In this high-visibility role, you will partner with leadership in the Sales & Marketing functions to develop the strategy, resources, tools, processes and training necessary to help our Global Enterprise Sales teams effectively support and position the value of Gtmhub to our largest customers and prospects.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will work across functions to build supporting content and programs to enable the Global Sales teams to have consistent, effective and engaging conversations with customers at each stage of the customer buying journey, while helping to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our enterprise organization. In this role, you will be challenged to lead the sales enablement function for the entire organization.
Specifically, as a Sales Enablement Manger, you will:
- Design, develop, and own a business plan to guide strategy and interactions with the fast growing, enterprise segment of our business
- Partner with Enterprise Sales and leadership to develop strategies and objectives that lead to the success of each individual and the team as a whole
- Track metrics to identify trends, anticipate development needs, and proactively execute programs that accelerate growth
- Design, implement, and accelerate onboarding of new sales team members to support the needs of a dynamic, growing organization
- Work with internal stakeholders to create resources including playbooks, templates, one-pagers, sales training programs and other assets as required
- Develop training programs for Enterprise Sales teams for new products, marketing programs, and technology that reinforce processes and methodology, drive adoption and promote best practices
- Monitor skill development and provide all-star coaching of Enterprise Sales reps
- Design, develop, and own continuous learning programs including on-going role play & peer-to-peer actions with Sales Team members
- Own & actively work to enhance the Sales Organization tech stack by identify new technologies to continue overall effectiveness
- Uncover compelling value-based conversations that identify pain and address customer challenges
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or supporting B2B sales teams preferred. May accept less experience with verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills including, presenting, editing, and writing with attention to detail required
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measures and then execute those plans
- Proven program management and project management skills
- Demonstrates ability to coach and lead peers to up-level performance of the team.
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment, using the broader team within Gtmhub to convey value to customers
- Ability to identify and validate tech stack additions that increase effectiveness of the sales enablement function
- A desire to win and contribute as part of a great team
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- A commitment to our values (do the right thing, be transparent, be exceptional, don’t be an asshole)
- Mix of start-up and enterprise software company experience preferred
What's in It for You
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Unlimited PTO/vacation time
- Fully-paid health benefits (medical, dental & vision)
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Vibrant and casual work environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart, driven people around the world
More About Gtmhub
We’re a tight-knit family of results-driven and creative technology lovers, passionate about helping people achieve their most ambitious goals. Our purpose is to enable organizations to connect the dots between strategy and execution, improve internal alignment and maintain focus with our platform. We want to guide them along their journey of accelerated growth and transformational change - and we need a fantastic team to do that!