Sales Enablement Manager
- Manage the enablement strategy, training programs, and support their on-boarding experience.
- Work with Marketing on sales messaging for consistent, effective, and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices, trends, and reflect it in trainings and content
- Manage the sales enablement content repository to ensure all information is up to date and easily accessible
- Lead development, planning and execution of sales events (QBRs, Sales Kickoffs)
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer of sales tools best practices
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve our support programs
- Help Develop, manage, and optimize sales playbooks that enable our salesforce to sell more efficiently and effectively, as well as increase our competitive win rate.
- 3-5 years work experience in sales enablement and training roles for sales
- Passionate about leading face to face training and working hands on with sales
- Experience with B2B SaaS, enterprise, and technical sales is highly preferred
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, Gong, and more are highly preferred
- Strength in identifying selling patterns that need improvement with programs to improve
- Outcomes-oriented approach to enablement with corresponding experience managing key metrics for success
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Comfortable presenting in-person with large groups and over video with engaging content
- Preferred: quota carrying sales experience
- Preferred: experience working with remote cross-functional teams
- Preferred: Enterprise experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred