Sales Director, Global Accounts West at Alteryx
Overview:Alteryx is seeking a Director, Global Accounts to join our sales team. The Director is responsible for finding new opportunities for Alteryx and increasing revenue production within an assigned territory.
- Responsible for growing new business by selling solutions to global high growth accounts based within the Western United States
- Research and understand the prospective client's business goals, objectives and challenges
- Ability to communicate recommendations effectively to the appropriate level of leadership within a prospective company, including C level professionals.
- Active involvement throughout the implementation phase with each new customer to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue
- Accountable for building a professional network in order to build a pipeline of business prospects
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of the Alteryx product, our prospective customer's business processes, and how Alteryx delivers quantifiable business value through an integrated relationship
- Must be able to communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple levels of management
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external resources to deliver results
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of sales plans, events and campaigns
- Responsible and accountable for meeting required sales/revenue targets
- Effectively lead and develop senior level Account Managers
- Support the requirements of remote employees
- Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 50% of the time
- 5+ years of Sales leadership and management.
- 5 + years of direct selling experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience selling to or managing relationships with global accounts.
- Strong business development and prospecting skills; ability to quickly and effectively acquire new clients
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must have the ability to represent Alteryx in a polished and professional manner to existing and potential clients
- Must have strong work ethic and self-discipline
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.