Sales Director, B2B Group at Pocket Outdoor Media
Pocket Outdoor Media is the leader in active lifestyle media and events. We are looking for a Head of Sales, B2B Group to make a decisive impact on the company's bottom line by driving sales and membership growth across the business to business group (B2B). The B2B group has five segments: B2B media, Professional membership, Event services, Financial services, and Market Data. This role is responsible for sales across all of the segments and for the group as a whole.
Our brands include: Yoga Journal, SKI, BACKPACKER, VeloNews, Climbing, Rock & Ice, Trail Runner, Gym Climber, Women’s Running, Triathlete, Better Nutrition, Bicycle Retailer & Industry News, Clean Eating, Fly Fishing Film Tour, IDEA Health and Fitness Association, Muscle & Performance, Nastar, National Park Trips, NatuRx, Oxygen, PodiumRunner, Roll Massif, SNEWS, Vegetarian Times, VeloPress, VeloSwap, and Warren Miller Entertainment.How You Will Make A Difference:
- Sell multiple products and services to different client groups
- Facilitate deal management, including pricing, packaging and coaching
- Achieve extraordinary revenue growth by having sales success through adaptive and creative selling in all segments
- Experience with direct sales in the events business
- Digital advertising
- Producing sales management of a small team
- Either professional or extensive participatory experience in active living verticals (endurance, mountain, fitness)
- Strong leadership skills
- Creative sales thinking
- Deal structuring
- Sales in a membership-driven organization
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Results-oriented attitude
- Excellent emotional intelligence and awareness
- Confident with internal and external partnering
- Willingness to travel 1-2x/month under normal conditions
If you are interested in submitting an application, please upload your cover letter and resume here https://rivt.breezy.hr/p/6608ce569140-head-of-sales-business-to-business-group.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.