Sales Development Representative
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Sales Development Representative at BombBomb has the primary function of being the first to engage our lead flow for the purpose of qualifying those leads and scheduling coaching sessions for leads with the Inside Sales Team. They are, at many times, the first person that our leads engage with in the free trial experience and as such, will be the physical representation of BombBomb’s first impression with our future customers. SDRs help to create and sustain an amazing culture within their team, our sales floor, and BombBomb predicated on driving results and continual personal growth.
What you will do...
- Maintain hold rates while staying in accordance with our most current rules of engagement for each new and expired lead. You will use all tools available to you to accomplish this goal, including but not limited to, our CRM, Dialer, Cadences, scripts, and metrics that predict achievement (Demo set %, Demo held %, Calls, Emails, held Rate %, Answer to set %)
- Convert leads! Stay consistent with the use of strategies and scripts provided by Leadership to drive positive daily outcomes.
- Log activities per day, and correctly log these activities appropriately in our CRM for tracking. Calls will consist of outreach to brand new free trials, free trials inside of the current cadence for contact, expired trials less than 30 days old, and any manually sent leads from sources outside of free trial flow.
- Call new trials within 30 minutes! A best practice amongst our SDR team is to contact our new leads as quickly as possible. It has led to our best results from out bounding and should be the prioritized touch in our cadence.
- Gain script and cadence expertise will be a requirement of the position. SDR’s will be given scripts and cadences to follow from Leadership. An understanding of themes and the mastery of personalizing the scripts as well as an adherence to cadences provided will yield maximum results and will be a necessity for the SDR position.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain lead information. Keep accurate notes of conversations had with potential customers in CRM. Vet leads well and document vital information to give ISRs the best opportunity to gain the business.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communications, including email.
- Industrious: Works diligently towards the pursuit of their goals and achievement of their KPI’s. Someone who is a “go getter” or a determinedly enterprising person. Proactive in fixing or searching out solutions to roadblocks in our processes and workflows.
- Detail Oriented: Pays close consideration to details and looks to comprehend the reason “why” along with outcomes they yield. They are cognizant of their actions and their work, knowing the next step in a cadence or the next words of a script.
- Flexibility: Cope easily with change and surprise, adapting your personal style and methods to different people, situations, or approaches.
- Creativity/Innovation: Constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to proactively solve problems and “stucks”.
- Coachability: Actively seek out opportunities to develop and grow in role. Takes feedback humbly and implements techniques and coaching provided by supervisors and peers.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Customer focused approach to communications
- Experience with Sales CRMs, Salesforce preferred
- Familiarity with the G Suite of products
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth