Sales Development Representative at SurveyGizmo
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is hungry to get into a forward-thinking, fast-paced tech sales career. You will be a part of a small, collaborative New Business and broader sales teams driving momentum of SurveyGizmo as a high-growth SaaS company.
How You Will Spend Your Days
- Research and follow-up on leads from marketing to qualify them.
- Help with research and larger deals as needed by our New Business team.
- Work independently yet be a part of a broader sales team who learns from each other and shares ideas
- Help coordinate online demos
- Work in a high growth, dynamic environment that's not afraid of changing
What You Bring to this Role
You're determined to begin a high-growth tech sales career and have the passion to tell us why!
You're not afraid to pick up the phone and work in a high transaction environment.
In addition, you have:
- A goal orientation with a track record of meeting and/or exceeding your goals
- Research skills
- Business acumen
- Some sales experience, however small
- The ability to work independently, know when to find your own answers, and know when to ask for help
- The ability to work in a little bit of chaos and ambiguity
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package include benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k
- Generous PTO, including all major holidays and 4 floating days
- Up to $2,250 annually in cafeteria funds to use toward commute expenses (toll reimbursement), wellness, continued education
- Discounted health club membership to 24 Hour Fitness or Colorado Athletic Club
- Onsite complimentary massages
- Fully stocked complimentary kitchen (food, snacks, coffee, and drinks)
- Dog friendly office
- Relaxed and open workspace with sit/stand workstations
- Nearby bike and walking trails
- Boulder casual dress code
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered to make a difference!