Sales Development Representative at Red Canary
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:18 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Who is Red Canary?
We were founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of a cyberattack. As a security operations ally, we arm businesses with outcome-focused solutions to quickly identify and shut down attacks from adversaries.
But we can’t do it without you — our Sales Development Representative. You’re the relationship maker, the opportunity finder, the creative problem-solver on the front lines.
In this role, you’ll get to:
Work closely with Account Executives and our marketing team to identify qualified future customers and sell the Red Canary value proposition to businesses of all sizes.
You have a combination of these qualities:
- 1-3 years of experience running a full sales cycle. (But please apply if you’re a recruiter, marketer, analyst, or a trapeze artist who aspires to close deals.)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a routine that will help you achieve them.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Comfortable talking to Directors, VPs, and C-level roles.
- An ability to ask great questions and give your undivided attention.
- Clear, concise, convincing writing skills.
- Transparency, humility, and a hunger to collaborate with your team.
Why should you work here?
- A team culture that embraces your diversity, background, and ideas
- Tremendous earning potential (we’re growing fast)
- A company purpose you can feel good about
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
One last thing you should know:
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that welcomes our differences in race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description