Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Maxwell
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:13 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, September 9, 2021
WHO WE ARE...
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity and inefficiencies of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. We’ve created a platform that has not only streamlined the process and made it more efficient - closing loans 45%+ faster - but has made mortgages more accessible in the process. Our mission is clear: democratize mortgage by helping lenders work more efficiently and stay compliant while eliminating the barrier to entry and the stress for the borrower.
We are a company focused on a supportive, diverse, and inclusive culture - live through our values of Rigor, Ownership, Curiosity, Kindness, and "Straight Up" - to bring equality to the mortgage process and spread financial empowerment. Intrigued? Read on and say hello!
WHAT WE HOPE FOR YOU...
Maxwell is growing our Sales Development team to help us with the ever-growing demand for our platform and services. The Maxwell SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Maxwell so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be. To answer the question that should be on your mind: Yes, our successful SDRs have a direct promotion path in our sales organization.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Drive Maxwell’s revenue growth through creative outreach via high quality and high quantity cold calls, emails, etc with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Research prospect contact information and best ways to get in touch with them
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Educate prospects on Maxwell’s digital mortgage solutions and service offerings
- Work closely with account executives, marketing, and customer success on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
- Maintain accurate notes, activity and opportunity data in SalesForce CRM
- Have a significant impact on the growth of our business through lead qualification, opportunity development, new customer acquisition, and interaction with Account Executives and Customer Success
- Partnering with internal resources to learn and grow into your sales career
IDEALLY YOU'LL HAVE...
- 1+ year prior sales experience (bonus points for prior software/tech sales/ mortgage experience)
- This is a mostly outbound SDR role - must be comfortable with outbound prospecting and calling
- Results Oriented Hunter: you know what it takes to succeed and want to leverage your skills and resources to create the desired outcomes
- Track record of top performance: organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in sales
- Positive attitude: trained in effective opportunity discovery and an ability to speak/sell to prospect pain points
- Self starter: need little guidance and own targets and projects from beginning to end
- First impression for Maxwell: represent with excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Naturally curious: you have a passion for learning new things and understanding what makes our customers successful
**Not sure you meet all of these ideals? We are a company focused on capabilities instead of the "perfect mold" and still want to hear from you so please apply!
Compensation: $75,000 OTE
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees are our greatest asset, and you play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Flexible vacation time plus strong benefits packages offering a wide range of top-tier insurance plans so all Maxwell employees can find coverage that best suits their needs
- Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An "Even Merrier Holidays" where Maxwell closes down the office to make sure employees spend time with family and friends or doing what they love most!
- A company that is people-centric: we care about our employees and foster an inclusive environment to ensure everyone feels valued and has equal opportunities for career progression
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected] All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Read Full Job Description