*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
Technology Provider Unit:
Focused on calling MSP partners who want to resell services through Pax8s cloud distribution partner program. This unit focuses on driving net new partners into the Pax8 ecosystem.
Goal is to sign up 15+ partners for the Pax8 program per month
End User Lead Gen Unit:
Focused on generating net new Microsoft opportunities who want to work with one of our MSP partners. Heavily involved with the Pax8 Microsoft team, reporting to Microsoft and exceeding Microsoft goals for the program.
Goal is to uncover 15+ qualified opportunities that get passed to our MSP partners per month
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Pax8 Cloud Services and identify potential new Channel Partners.
- Providing a high-level overview of Pax8 products and services and set appointments to recruit new Channel Partners to the Pax8 program.
- Set 40 qualified appointments per month.
- Schedule presentations between prospects and Pax8 Cloud Solutions Advisors using Salesforce.com.
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities.
- Proven work experience as a Lead Generation Specialist, Sales Associate or similar role, or a fast learner with drive!
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+) Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Energy and desire to make numerous (70+) phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email and via telephone.
- College degree preferred or previous Lead Generation experience.
- Coachable and willing to learn.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect an on target earnings beginning at $55,000 (base/commission) or more depending on performance #LI-MP1
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups