As the Sales Development Manager for our Inbound team, you will improve the current efforts of your team to identify and qualify prospective accounts, successfully convert marketing qualified leads, set meetings with Account Executives, and ultimately generate pipelines for the sales organization. You will need to efficiently grow headcount and individual productivity, and collaborate with the Director of Sales Development, Regional Account Executive Managers, and other partners to continuously improve our outbound sales approach and method. Are you passionate about helping drive sales by building pipelines? If so, you have what we're looking for!What you'll do:
- Lead and assist Inbound Sales Development teams in the US in identifying prospective accounts, establishing consistent sales metrics and practices, optimizing the inbound process, and ultimately generating meetings and opportunities for the team.
- Lead by example, showing the team a clear understanding of the Challenger sales methodology and the work ethic and ability to execute it with prospects of all sizes
- Provide regular coaching, feedback, and professional development
- Work directly with the Director of Sales Development to establish goals
- Hire, coach, and promote the Inbound Sales Development team
- Responsible for monitoring, forecasting, and achieving meeting and pipeline targets for US Inbound SDR team
- Collaborate with internal partners including sales engineers and support engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Build a trusting, open-communication environment for your team
- 2+ years of technology sales experience, including 1+ years leading a team
- Excellent communication skills, positive outlook, resilient, and empathetic
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Passion for sales and technology
- Extensive experience using Salesforce as a manager
- Experience with platforms such as Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, LeanData, and Looker
- Preference for candidates who have experience selling technology to technologists (Dev Teams, CTOs, EAs, etc.)
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Sales/Marketing, or Computer Science preferred
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.