Looking to make a real difference?
You belong right here.
Come build a rewarding career helping others achieve their financial dream at an organization that values your own long-term success. With your unique talents, you have what it takes to be bold and brilliant in everything you do and reach new heights for a company dedicated to diversity and inclusion, community and you.
If you share that belief, this is where you belong.
Join our team of nearly 8,800 associates across 40 different locations worldwide and start your future today.
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital’s investment advisory offering. The Sales Associate will interact with users of Personal Capital’s innovative financial dashboard to generate interest in wealth management services. Outbound and inbound phone prospecting and sales
Generate interest with high net worth and mass affluent prospective clients to conduct a virtual meeting with a Financial Advisor
Interact with Financial Advisors regarding prospective clients
Help troubleshoot issues that users may have with the Financial Dashboard and relay to the technical support team
Interact with prospective clients via phone, chat, and email
Properly record interactions within customer relationship management software
Proven investment advisory sales skills including proactive outbound calling efforts
Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements.
Possesses a clean U4 record.
Knowledge of investment products and services.
Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and process complex operational work.
Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
Series 7, 63, 65 and 66 certifications a plus
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Competitive compensation, includes base salary and eligibility to participate in either an annual bonus program or sales incentive plan, as applicable. Base salary range provided below is a reasonable estimate and final base salary may differ based on the selected candidate’s education, training, experience, licensure requirements, travel requirements and geographic location.
Base Salary Range$ 0.00-0.00
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.