Sales and National Accounts Consultant at HomeAdvisor
We invite you to take the next step in your career by applying for our National Account Sales Team. This team of sales professionals is dedicated to working some of HomeAdvisor’s most valuable corporate partnerships and highest revenue accounts, working closely with our Marketing and Business Development teams. This All-Star team reports directly to the National Account Sales Manager and VP of National Sales.
Your primary responsibility will be to work with our Business Development team on targeted partnerships and maximizing SP enrollments as well as partner communication. You will be responsible for knowing the details of each partnership, and fluently communicating the unique value proposition for each, to increase sales origination, ensure high SP retention, and maximize revenue. Candidates will have a proven record of exceeding personal and company objectives, including exceptional nominal sales volume, consistently high SP retention and notable revenue per SP.
This is a sales and account management role that offers additional responsibilities and high visibility into many facets of the business. This may include travel to represent HomeAdvisor at tradeshows or events. You may also be asked to host webinars for large groups of SPs and/or corporate partners. You will gain visibility into HomeAdvisor’s legal agreement negotiations with partners as well as managing timing on announcements and campaign launches.
HomeAdvisor is laser-focused on growing our business and continuing to dominate the home services marketplace. As the sales team managing the company’s highest-spending accounts, the National Team is integral to securing our place at the top. If you are looking to elevate yourself within the company, be a part of a tight-knit group of sales professionals who contribute significantly to the growth of this company, and set the course for your career while gaining valuable insight into internal company strategy, National Account Sales may be the right fit for you.
What you will be doing:
- Outbound sales calls in campaigns focused on new and existing partner networks, including LTOs
- Hands-on management of approved accounts for 90 days after enrollment
- Planning and prospecting relevant partnership opportunities
- Potential travel to industry trade shows or local marketing events
- Delivering webinar sales presentations to SPs and partners
- Tracking and building your individual success through revenue and retention
- Working with Marketing and Business Development teams on planning material for individual campaign support
What it takes to join the National Team:
- Self-motivation and independence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Maturity and accountability for success
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities—including account management
- Desire to work in parallel with other HomeAdvisor departments and coordinating communications with partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record of working well on a team
- Meticulous pipeline management
- Proficiency in MS Excel & PowerPoint