Gtmhub helps focus teams on doing the right things in the right ways. We help organizations meet their growth targets using the world’s most effective Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) platform. Hundreds of organizations throughout the world use Gtmhub to achieve better outcomes.
We are a Denver based, fast-growing, global SaaS company funded by the likes of CRV and seeking an energetic and self-motivated SaaS Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. This position will be key in generating new business opportunities and enabling our Sales team for success.
As a SaaS SDR reporting directly to our Chief Marketing Officer, you will collaborate with marketing and sales leaders to best position Gtmhub's value in the market, identify and research new and potential companies to target, and engage and qualify Enterprise and Mid-Market leads.
- Use all available channels to creatively identify and contact key decision makers in prospect companies.
- Develop strategies to effectively prioritize accounts and manage lead generation.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leaders to ideate, manage, and execute campaigns.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Leverage inbound and outbound strategies to build the top of the Gtmhub sales funnel.
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding qualified lead quotas and setting our Account Executives up for success on initial engagements.
- 2+ years of experience at a SaaS company.
- Professional experience as an SDR.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excited about creating productive relationships with prospects.
- Open to experimentation and coming up with creative and effective solutions.
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, or a similar platform.
- Eager to learn and grow from and with others in Gtmhub.
- Authentically curious; you truly love learning about and improving yourself.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and collaborative with the rest of the Gtmhub team.
More About Gtmhub
We’re a tight-knit family of results-driven and creative technology lovers, passionate about helping people achieve their most ambitious goals. Our purpose is to enable organizations to connect the dots between strategy and execution, improve internal alignment and maintain focus with our platform. We want to guide them along their journey of accelerated growth and transformational change - and we need a fantastic team to do that!