REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR at Apostrophe, Inc.
Apostrophe is building the health plan that can fix America.
The largest, most innovative self-insured employers have figured out how to cut 40% from their healthcare costs. Our Intelligent Health Benefits Platform makes their best practices plug-and-play for the other 80% of US employers who self-insure their health benefits. In an industry defined by complexity, opacity, and indifference — Apostrophe is delivering simplicity, transparency and love.
The Regional Sales Director will play a critical role on the revenue team. You’ll evangelize, inspire and create revenue opportunities in assigned territory. You’ll be responsible for communicating all aspects of Apostrophe to benefits advisors and employer groups. The Regional Sales Director will possess skills necessary to work alongside the Head of Sales to best position Apostrophe in a certain region.
The ideal candidate will combine challenger sales skills with competitive drive and ambition to develop and expand the business. This will require a good sense for managing existing sales relationships while taking accountability for reaching high-volume targets.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s platform and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Meet full cycle sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Generate leads and build relationships, planning and organizing weekly work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement a territory action plan.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls and manage the sales cycle to close new business in multi-state regions.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing virtual and in-person presentations.
- Coordinate with the head of sales to ensure company quotas and standards are being met.
- Partner with area health benefits advisors and vendors.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years selling experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity, ethics and honesty
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time to customer events
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- High Volume Experience
- Experience in Self Funded employee benefits preferred
Who We Are
Apostrophe Intelligent Health Benefits replace your current administrator and legacy provider network to deliver better benefits for less money to self-insured employers. Apostrophe is driven by simplicity, transparency and love to provide market-leading member care and put employers back in control of cost and experience.
We are a Techstars Boulder 2017 company and certified B Corporation. Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas, Royal Street Capital, Ulu Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners are helping us build a fast-growing, sustainable business based around our core values.
Apostrophe is a Denver tech company but many of our clients are in the midwest and the southeast, in both mid-sized cities and rural areas, and representing traditional industries and public sector. We will spend extra effort to seek out people familiar with these areas and backgrounds.
Our home base is in the RiNo area of Denver. There is ample free parking and we are just a couple blocks from the new 38th and Blake Light Rail stop.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.