Professional Services Account Executive
Adobe Customer Solutions (ACS) is seeking a Professional Services Account Executive (PSAE) to join our rapidly growing Services business. You will be responsible for driving growth in our services business for our Manufacturing vertical. Experience selling services in Financial Services is desired. Your success in this role is determined by your ability uncover services opportunities, define the value ACS will deliver to the customer and consistently close opportunities as forecasted. This role interacts strategically with field sales, pre-sales resources, consulting delivery and customer success teams. This is a quota-carrying services sales role.
What You’ll Do
- You will work with customers and prospects to understand their business challenges/objectives and position consulting solutions that deliver business outcomes focused on Adobe Digital Marketing technology
- Act as a trusted advisor by bringing Digital Marketing thought leadership to your customers
- Challenge your customers current thinking by demonstrating what industry leading companies are doing in digital marketing
- Present innovative services offerings to customer leadership and stakeholders
- Act as liaison to our services delivery team who owns the delivery of consulting services to our customers
- Work in tight coordination with software field sales, pre-sales, customer success resources, industry leadership, as well as, with partners as applicable
- Collaborate internally with sales operations, deal desk, and offshore support as applicable
- Predictably drive services opportunities to closure by developing clear sequence of events with defined timetables with your customers
- Build, present and executive effective territory and account plans
What You Need To Succeed
- 5 – 7 years prior experience in enterprise consulting or services sales
- Proven track record for attaining and exceeding quota
- Digital Marketing industry experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of enterprise software deployment from a services selling perspective
- Knowledge of SaaS and Cloud-based offerings
- Ability to rapidly assess customer business challenges, organizational and technological landscape and effectively recommend innovative solutions
- Ability to achieve customer satisfaction through the sale of effective consulting projects
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written and listening skills
- Experience working within a matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 40 - 60% travel anticipated
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.