Pre Sales Enablement Program Manager at Alteryx
Alteryx is seeking a Presales Enablement Specialist with experience in Sales Engineering, managing instructor-led training (ILT) and digital training development and delivery. In this roll you will function as part of the Sales Engineering organization and you will be responsible to enhance, create and maintain a training portfolio in alignment with our go-to-market product strategy. You will be responsible for all aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for the Sales Engineering organization, including onboarding, role-based learning journeys, consulting on and securing training content, scheduling and coordination with regional execution teams, deployment of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with leadership to formalize and evolve the training catalogue for Alteryx products, data science, advanced analytics and Sales Engineering field readiness.
- Manage the end-to-end content development and maintenance processes.
- Create and maintain an onboarding program which articulates clear expectations, learning requirements and milestones to track progress and ensure Sales Engineering field readiness.
- Plan, lead, and manage all onboarding initiatives, both content creation and delivery working closely with Sales Engineering Leadership and other key business partners.
- Act as a liaison between new hires and their leaders.
- Ensure high quality of training content by performing ongoing testing, troubleshooting, and updating of training content, demonstrations, hands on labs and assessments.
- Extensive familiarity with technical training best practices, technical acumen, and strong writing skills are required to design and build learning experiences.
- Create a learning roadmap for Sales Engineering to reinforce value selling behaviors, to develop or refine core sales skills and to ensure proficiency in sales execution.
- Drive presales engagement in all learning programs or activities by delivering high-quality, impactful experiences.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling Sales Engineers to understand and sell our solutions.
- Guide the SMEs with standard templates, best practices and methods in content creation, and work with stakeholders to drive field readiness
- Build trust and credibility with program stakeholders, managing a productive partnership for success.
- 3+ years of experience in presales, consulting, or developing and creating technical Digital and ILT content.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in related discipline (adult learning, data science, statistics)
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects from strategy to execution.
- Strong presentation skills & communication skills - with a unique ability to create a strong narrative for delivery to a target buyer in a very short amount of time to engage.
- Organizational Skills: ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain a positive attitude and team orientation.
- Operational Skills: solid understanding of using LMS, survey and reporting tools to provide metrics to enablement and sales leadership.
- Any of the following: Alteryx Designer Core or Advanced certification, experience with geospatial analysis, analytics automation, or Alteryx Server, experience with conducting technical training.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.