Partner Experience Specialist at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (MST) on Friday, February 26, 2021
Pie Insurance is an insurtech company tackling meaningful problems. At Pie, we work with small businesses using technology and innovation to improve how they access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs. So, at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us.
Today, all Pie-oneers are working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office. As a remote team member, you will be expected to be available for meetings with team members in other time zones and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
This role will work in our Denver office once our office re-opens.
How You’ll Do It
Everything we do is connected, but we each have different roles. We are a start-up. All hands and minds are needed.
This is a professional role. As a Partner Experience Specialist, we expect you will be able to work to support our partners and provide them a best in class experience in working with our products and services. The successful team member will bring their detail oriented, process driven experience in the insurance industry. Knowledge of industry tools and the ability to manage their time effectively are highly desired. We expect you’ll have spent enough time in the commercial insurance network to make an immediate impact day one.
The Day to Day
- Act as the liaison between our Partners, Business Development, Underwriting, and other departments for any escalation needs outside of our authority.
- Resolve day-to-day issues and be able to solve problems for our Partner network.
- Conduct high-level conversations with Partner Agents to educate them on Pie policy and procedures including by not limited to submissions, appetite, quoting, binding, midterm servicing, claims, as well as our renewal and audit processes.
- Assistance with amending submissions and repricing based on authority provided by Underwriting.
- Facilitate in the research and analysis of potential partners to identify such things as training opportunities.
- Follow up with Partners (daily and weekly) on quotes that have not been completed, both new and renewal in an effort to convert additional opportunities to sale or collect valuable marketplace feedback on lost opportunities.
- Meet or exceed retention targets by leveraging selling expertise to effectively guide the renewal process.
- Manage a growing pipeline of tasks, tracking and recording all customer-related activities and interactions in SFDC.
- Answer questions and resolve client issues in an accurate, timely and thorough manner.
- Create a daily and weekly plan to optimize overall productivity.
- Assist in the constant improvement and streamlining of business development, partner management, and internal processes.
- Update and maintain accurate records in Salesforce and other systems as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Right Stuff
- At least 4 years of total working experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in insurance (workers' compensation or other commercial insurance preferred).
- 2 years of experience in Salesforce or another similar CRM is preferred.
- Previous high performance in a customer-facing role such as account management, sales, or customer success is highly preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills needed.
- The ability to collaborate with other departments in order to facilitate a better customer experience.
- Organizational and time management skills and the ability to determine priorities and workflow.
- Detail Orientation. Sharp attention to detail and organizational skills. You can also identify gaps in organization and will review your work, addressing the gaps and fixing errors with minimal direction.
- Process Driven. You enjoy finding the opportunities to create, automate and improve processes to ensure the best delivery of people services.
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock options)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly culture award.
- Generous parental leave
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as Pie! That includes our offer process. When we have identified talent that is a good fit for Pie, we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at your knowledge, skills and experience that you bring, along with your compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
We value and want to support our team members, and are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes the following:
Compensation Range for position: $28/hr - $34/hr
This is an incentive pay based position with potential compensation ranging from $68,240 - $73,240 based on performance. As this is incentive based compensation, there is no guaranteed pay amount and the ranges provided are based on successfully meeting standard metrics and key productivity indicators.
Other Benefits: Each year Pie reviews Company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Check out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding