Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as primary point of contact for internal and external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries on the IP (Integrated Payments) platform.
• Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
• Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.
• Coordinates with clients, relationship managers, and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
• Prepares monthly and quarterly sales and departmental reports.
• Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services, and company policies and procedures.
• Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products, services or other resources to customer and refers to managing director/relationship manager.
• May participate in business reviews to learn about clients’ strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services FIS is offering.
• Participates in client loyalty process by informing assigned clients of process, encouraging clients to respond to survey information in a timely manner, participating in follow-up discussions and developing action plans to address any negative comments.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Requires working knowledge of IP (Integrated Payments) Platform.
• Requires working knowledge of FIS products/services as well as general banking operations and procedures
• Ability to understand and apply concepts
• Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
• Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
• Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Experienced support role requiring high skill with extensive proficiency on IP (Integrated Payments) platform.. Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or a senior peer needs to be consulted. Wide latitude for independent judgment and is expected to provide guidance and cross-training to others. Effectively communicates with most levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to negotiate complex processes and issues with others. Contributes to the development, documentation and implementation of standards or guidelines. Typically requires a minimum of three years banking or related financial industry experience. Customer service or client management experience – a plus.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$15 - 25
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.