Order Desk Analyst at Alchemer
Who You Are
You have Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, coworkers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
Founded in 2006, Alchemer is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
Alchemer has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on Alchemer’s products and services can be found on our website (www.Alchemer.com).
What You Will Do
You will work collaboratively with the sales team to generate customer quotes and process customer orders. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail to ensure customer quotes are being properly created prior to distributing quotes to our customers. This position will work cross functionally with our sales, finance and sales operations teams to drive revenue for the business and renew our existing customers in a timely manner.
- Using our sales systems (Salesforce and Zuora), candidate will work collaboratively with our Customer Service Managers to build quotes for our customers
- Candidate will ensure quoting accuracy by auditing quotes for proper products and prices prior to sending to our customers
- Upon quote execution, candidate will be responsible for processing quotes within our sales systems to initiate invoicing and software licensing
- Become a knowledge expert on our sales and quoting software tools to help aid sales team
- Identify areas for process improvement and provide suggestions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce and Zuora (or other quoting tools)
- Ability to think critically and solve problems as they arise
- Excellent task management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks at any given time
Compensation for this position includes an hourly wage of $19.23 - $24.04, eligibility for an annual bonus, and participation in the Founder’s Pool program.
Alchemer provides a rich benefits package that includes health and disability coverages, an incredible 401(k) option that includes a per-payroll match and immediate vesting, unlimited paid time off and eleven paid company holidays.
Alchemer is taking applications for this position from candidates who are legally authorized to work in the US and do not require now, or in the future, immigration sponsorship for work authorization.