New Business Sales Consultant - Outbound at FIS
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests. There are over 30M small businesses in the US, comprising 99.9% of all US Businesses. 48% of the US Employees (over 59M) work for a small business. These SMBs are comprised of a wide industry range: from B2B to B2C---professional services, healthcare, retail, digital start-ups/ecommerce to veterinary, wholesale, transportation, home services and more.
These are your customers. One of the biggest investments for a business is the technology that enables them to connect the front of the house to the back of the house... there are few solutions that can impact customer experience, cash flow, top and bottom line, and efficiency gains with product delivery. With omnichannel capability, our client's technology solutions are used to improve the way a customer interacts with a business. Integrating with point of sale, scheduling, payroll, inventory management solutions & more, FIS, enables business owners to thrive.
Company History: FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital market firms globally. Our 55,000 people are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests by applying our scale, deep expertise and data-driven insights. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS is a Fortune 500® company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index. FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
Culture: We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
The Senior Outbound Sales Executive (New Business Sales Consultant) is a hunter at heart. The Sales Executive/New Business Sales Consultant is the strategic sales thread who consults with these businesses, more often than not at the Owner/Operator and C Suite Level, on the right technology solutions to solve their business problems. Leveraging a referred lead driven process as well as self-cultivated leads, the New Business Sales Consultant is a true expert, developing, managing and nurturing a pipeline through preparation/research, uncovering needs, recommending solutions, & solving business problems. The Senior Outbound Sales Executive is a results oriented, affable and astute business problem solver, often connecting with prospects for a total of few hours a day. Helps businesses improve customer experience, cash flow, top and bottom line, and run a more efficient business.
- Employs an omni-channel approach to best present appropriate solutions to prospective customers to convert to clients.
- Is outcome and results oriented, driving to successful close against revenue and pipeline targets.
- Sales typically made through outbound telephone sales activities.
- Collaborates with sales team and colleagues; supports field sales staff.
- Nurtures leads, manages robust pipeline, follows up on proposals, contracts, pricing, negotiations. Documents sales success in SF.Com, communicating plan and forecast progress and risks.
- Has a deep understanding of the company's go-to-market value proposition, vast solutions, best practices, policies, market differentiation, procedures, to address evolving customer needs.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related sales experience. Demonstrated success in preparation/research, discovering needs, recommending solutions, & solving business problems.
- Demonstrated successful track record.
- Desire to win, competitive, driven, customer focused. Has some training in sales process, methodology, pipeline generation & management.
- Experience in technology solutions is likely to accelerate success.
- Solution/Consultative approach to C Suite and/or Business Owners.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.