Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Are you passionate about helping the field sales team sell more through partners and managed service providers? Do you want to help take Automox to the next level and redefine the way we do business? We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven MSP Professional to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new Value-Added Partners.
As an MSP account manager based in the US, you will work with key partners throughout the Globe to generate indirect business for Automox subscriptions as a member of the Go-To-Market team. You will work closely with our Partners, and Automox sales teams to promote collaborative selling to our partners to make them successful. You will be tasked with engaging, qualifying, signing, and growing revenue, as well as, lead the enablement of new and existing MSP’s to ensure a successful long-term relationship.
THE FUN STUFF
- Identify and recruit new MSP partners to promote the Automox and drive new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships to promote account engagement, marketing plans and business goals.
- Establish a regular cadence with partners to set, assess and execute joint business plans.
- Work with Automox resources to develop and deliver partner Sales/SE enablement and materials.
- Provide regular reporting and forecasting of partner involved opportunities in coordination with field sales teams.
- Be key in helping improve Automox systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Maintain a thorough understanding and ability to demonstrate Automox products to partners and prospects.
- Work alongside partner marketing to identify, plan and execute campaigns and events.
- Facilitate and track partner account mapping activities between partner and Automox sellers.
- Ability to travel up to 50% if needed.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Deep and extensive knowledge of MSP’s channels and extensive relationships
- Proven track record of launching new partnerships, driving partner growth and revenue.
- Passion for new technologies and driving customer success through working with channel partners.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, listening, and presentation.
- Adept at conflict resolution with customers, partners, and internal departments.
- Constant learner and able to adopt new approaches and techniques.
- Administrative discipline to track, report, and follow up with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in building relationships with decisions makers across all levels of a partner organization.
- Capable of working collaboratively with a team or independently in a fast paced dynamic startup environment.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $95,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.