Manager of Strategic Payor Partnerships at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining health care delivery by offering on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, provider groups, health systems and others to deliver care in the home in order to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions, and improve the patient experience. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call.
DispatchHealth’s innovative model has driven a market-leading patient NPS of 95 across more than 160,000 patient visits and attracted investment from leading healthcare funders, including Oak HC/FT, Optum Ventures, and Humana.
For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is seeking a Director of Payor Partnerships to play a critical leadership role in continuing to grow its innovative model of acute care in the home. Reporting to the Vice President of Payor Strategy and Success, this individual will collaborate with health plan partners to design and implement partnership strategies to expand the reach of DispatchHealth, improve patient outcomes, and reduce healthcare costs.
- Work closely with DispatchHealth and partner teams to drive successful partnership outcomes, including by:
- Working with health plans to develop partnership roadmaps that are aligned with partner business and care delivery strategies
- Leading working sessions to develop and refine implementation plans to drive partnership success
- Collaborating with DispatchHealth subject matter experts to identify and incorporate best-in-class clinical, operational, marketing strategies to support implementation plans
- Developing metrics and milestones to measure the success of partnerships and routinely reporting on progress to plan
- Supporting regular business reviews with executive partners on performance against the Quadruple aim, including detailed economic reviews
- Serving as a day-to-day contact for key partner counterparts
- Partner with DispatchHealth leadership to develop and hone overall growth strategy, including by:
- Developing standardized tools that can be applied across all risk-bearing partners, including contract and implementation frameworks
- Building new analytic models and approaches to project growth, track utilization, identify opportunities for operational improvement, and measure outcomes
- Creating and testing strategies for expanding health plan partnerships (e.g., capturing SDOH data, HEDIS/Gap Closure support) and driving greater efficiency in current partnerships (e.g., promoting seamless patient handoffs between clinicians and DispatchHealth teams
- Creating and testing strategies for rolling out new products to partners (e.g. hospital-at-home, SNF-at-home)
- At least three years of experience within a healthcare services environment, including but not limited to payors, providers, healthcare consulting, or health policy
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong business judgment; ability to quickly understand business drivers for DispatchHealth partners and effectively communicate DispatchHealth’s value proposition to them
- Outstanding planning and organization skills, with demonstrated experience managing complex projects to successful outcomes
- Exceptional oral and written communication; experience presenting to senior audiences and facilitating meetings
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial and eager to take ownership
- Comfort with ambiguity and startup environment
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Be part of an organization that is innovative, progressive, and committed to transforming healthcare
- Join a rapidly-expanding company with significant personal growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, health and wellness benefits, and 401K
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.