Manager of Sales
As the Manager of Sales you will be responsible for the execution of our sales strategy by managing front-line quota-carrying sellers. This individual will be collaborating closely with the other commercial leaders and the Sales Enablement team to ensure consistency in strategy and execution. Success means helping sellers find win-win scenarios where customers realize business value and Four Winds Interactive drives revenue growth.
- Coach, develop, and manage the performance of the Sales team to execute the FWI sales strategy including proper territory coverage, positioning of our value offerings, and translating value to fit our customer’s needs.
- Serve as a strategic partner to the Sales Directors and Chief Revenue Officer to advance the growth strategy, work with strategic partners, and drive bookings.
- Set clear objectives for the team and establish key metrics to measure performance.
- Interface with the Sales Directors and Chief Revenue Officer to ensure that the broader organization recognizes sales objectives and resources are prioritized appropriately.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, and proposal teams to drive the FWI portfolio of solutions at assigned industry accounts.
- Serve as a key resource for special projects and participate routinely in the design and implementation of customer value programs and product launches.
- Forecast bookings for your reports leveraging sales process stage, inspection, and subjective judgment.
- Join quarterly business reviews with his or her direct reports and the Customer Success organization.
- Ensure that pricing integrity is maintained within assigned Sales accounts and are consistent with corporate strategies.
Requirements for Success:
- Strong Strategic and Business Acumen skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.