Manager, Sales Operations at JumpCloud
Manager, Sales Operations
Remote in the US or Denver/Louisville, CO
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving thousands of organizations across the globe freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We give companies the ability to remotely manage and control all of their organization’s identities, devices, & resources on a single, comprehensive, cloud-based platform. That means doing it better, faster, easier and more securely by staying on the bleeding edge of technology.
About the Role
JumpCloud is looking for a Manager of Sales Operations. In this role you will be an important part of helping elevate our sales team as we continue our rapid growth. This role reports directly to our Vice President of Finance and will work very closely with our Sales, Marketing and Business teams.
Own the end-to-end process of managing the sales funnel including:
- Define and deliver recommendations to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to define lead qualification process and analyze campaign performance. Using this data, work with marketing to adjust our targeting strategies
- Identify and develop a strategy to resolve pain points at every stage of the sales funnel.
Create and maintain accurate and actionable sales efficiency metrics including:
- Tracking and analysis of growth KPIs (conversion rates, cost per lead, CAC payback, etc.)
- Drivers of account expansion, contraction and churn coupled with actionable insights around each
- Present regular progress reports and analysis to the executive team and other stakeholders with actionable data
Other responsibilities include:
- Boost sales productivity by refining customer segmentation, territory management and simplification of the sales process.
- Work cross functionally with finance and customer support to develop a plan to enhance upsell and renewal processes
- Assist in creation of quarterly sales budgets, quota assignment, and work with finance and sales leadership to drive the strategy and execution necessary to achieve these goals.
- Review and approve quotes for proper pricing and compliance with policies.
- Form strong relationships and maintain regular contact with Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders. Additionally, collaborate with HR, CSM and Sales to develop sales initiatives programs.
- Develop sales-related resource documents, including training manuals, procedures and policies.
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Assist in onboarding, training and mentoring the new sales team members
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study
- 6+ years of sales operations experience including experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (201 & 211) certified preferred
- Proven excellence in multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve for solutions that work not only today, but for the longer term
- Exceptional analytic skills and desire to dig in and understand the “why” and how we improve
- Strong data management abilities
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" duties as needed to support the team and business
- Where you’ll be working
We have two offices in Colorado, one in Louisville and one in downtown Denver. Once we reopen office options you will have the opportunity to work from one of our office locations, flex your time or remain fully remote.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.