Manager of Health System Partnerships at DispatchHealth
Manager of Health System Partnerships
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is seeking a Manager of Health System Partnerships who will work with health system partners and provider groups to deliver strategies that reduce the cost of care and improve clinical coordination to better serve patients across the continuum of care. This position will report to the VP of Partner Strategy and Solutions.
- Develop relationships with strategic health system partners in new and existing markets, with a continual focus on growth opportunities.
- Manage relationships with key partners to drive value aligned with partner assets, care delivery strategies, and market partners.
- Work collaboratively with DispatchHealth subject matter experts (e.g., care management integration team, marketing) to bring in best in class strategies aligned with partners goals and implementation road map.
- Develop efficient tools and standards to effectively scale operations across multiple partners throughout the United States .
- Manage the planning and delivery of DispatchHealth’s core competencies to improve clinical partners’ ability to serve patients across the continuum of care.
- Collaborate with the corporate Business Intelligence team to develop and deliver analytics that demonstrate company performance and partner specific metrics that meet partner goals and strategic initiatives.
- Three to five years of experience within a healthcare services environment, including healthcare systems, healthcare service organizations, and hospitals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong business acumen and business intuition; Ability to quickly ascertain the value proposition
- Outstanding planning and organization skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to growth and partnerships
- Passion for healthcare
- Ability to travel
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.