We are seeking motivated Loan Officer Assistants to support our Senior Home Loan Advisors.
Neat Capital is committed to delivering a modern approach to home lending that’s efficient, transparent, and allows borrowers to close faster. We believe clients deserve better, and created a process and technology that allows us to eliminate many of inefficiencies so common in home lending. Our unique approach allows us to be experts in special situations such as jumbo loans, or in working with borrowers that are self-employed, own businesses, or invest in real estate. And close in under two weeks.
As a Loan Officer Assistant, you will assist in all aspects of the origination process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management system. You will work directly with our Senior Home Loan Advisors, who are licensed loan officers. The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Assist Senior Home Loan Advisor and Borrower with application and documentation
- Provide pricing Support for LO (in licensed states)
- Follow up on outstanding items and facilitate loan transaction.
- Ensure timely preparation, completion and submission of mortgage loan application via our unique and proprietary mortgage platform
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Passionate about customer service
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to achieve successful outcome with wide range of clients
- Able to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
You must be able to thrive in a startup and growth environment.
Why You Might Want to Work Here
- We’re a driven team with deep industry experience so you can learn from your team
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- We know getting a mortgage is a huge pain, and we want to bring comfort, confidence, and clarity to the process through top-tier technology.
- We strive to create a diverse workspace.
- We’ve donated 1% of our company equity to charity.
- You’ll work with an experienced and passionate team – one we hope will be the best in your career.
- Neat Capital celebrates the addition of new family to Neat Capital team members’ lives, and provides generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, please let us know and we will are happy to accommodate.
- We do not set pay rates based on past rates. This means we provide meaningful compensation (both equity and cash) based upon performance, responsibilities, and contributions.
- Though this is an onsite office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We offer a generous vacation and sick-time policies. We understand that you have responsibilities and a life outside of work, and we strive to be accommodating.