Inside Sales Representative at BombBomb
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Inside Sales Representative at BombBomb creates successful users of Bombbomb by providing an excellent customer experience throughout the sales process. They do this by adhering to the sales process, demonstrating the product to prospective clients, closing prospective clients as customers of BombBomb, and ensuring the appropriate onboarding experience for the new customer. We offer competitive comp including base salary and no-cap commissions!
What you will do...
- Meet and Exceed All Sales Key Performance Initiatives (KPIs)
- Attain and exceed sales bookings per month
- A demo conversion rate of 60%
- Set an average of 2 demos per workday.
- Maintain an Average Revenue Per Sale
- Maintain a minimum 20% lead to conversion rate
- Maintains a High Volume of Activities
- Averages at least 120 activities per workday with 40 being phone calls.
- Follows all sequences for leads and follow up in Outreach
- Consistently follows up with past clients, unclosed demos, and expired trials to maximize opportunity.
- Maintains High Quality in all Activities
- Excellent, professional communication via video, email, phone, and live chat.
- Follows the sales process to create users, not customers. This includes excellent call control, rapport building, discovery, demonstration, and closing.
- Uses and masters all scripts and talk tracks
- Salesforce hygiene is a necessity
- Strategically plans their daily calendar to maximize their effort
- Optimizes their pipeline management with consistent, quality touches
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Coachability: Seeks out and implements coaching on personal performance in order to constantly be improving. Reacts calmly to criticism and is open to new ideas and changes in the process.
- Work Ethic:Comes to work to achieve. Uses their time wisely to create opportunities, and understands that sales are a result of hard work and diligence.
- Curiosity: Asks really good questions of clients that drive creative solutions. Is compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for their clients that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Intelligence: Is able to quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Self Motivation / Drive: Is driven to over-exceed minimum standards by their personal “why.”
- Professionalism: Understands and adheres to best practices of professionalism in a sales position.
- Dependability: Is on time, ready to work, and is steady in a positive mood and demeanor.
- Office courtesy: Mindful and sensitive of others and improves the day of those around. Is not prone to negativity or complaining.
- Accountability: Can handle and even thrives in a highly accountable environment and leadership system.
- Time Management: Uses their time to achieve results. This includes having high activity rates, call volumes, and constant “hustle”.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 2+ years experience in a sales role
- Track record of success in customer acquisition
- "Hunter" mentality
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in articulating the value of BombBomb
- Experience with CRMs, specifically Salesforce
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $36,000 - $65,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The total compensation for this position is a mix of base salary and uncapped commissions earned.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth