On-target earnings: $55,000+
Housecall Pro is currently fully remote, although we are excited to introduce a hybrid work model in 2021 that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Inside Sales Representative
Our Inside Sales Representatives understand the challenges that our Pros face in their daily routines of running a small home services business. By caring about each individual Pro’s business, understanding their process, and identifying solutions of how Housecall Pro can help, you’ll be on the front lines of setting appointments for Pros to see a Housecall Pro demo and ensure they attend to see the value of the product and how it can transform their business.
Our goal is to build a $10 billion+ company that is a powerful brand to home service providers and consumers and you’ll be on the front lines of a mission driven company to change the lives of small home service business professionals. We are looking for genuinely caring, curious, tenacious team players with strong communication skills who are excited to be a part of a rapidly growing start up.
What you'll be doing
As a Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be on the front lines of understanding our customers to help strengthen our market position and brand identity. Your curiosity, persistence, empathy, and communication skills will help set our Pros on a path to a better life. In this sales role, you’ll be charged by making a difference in the lives of small business owners by:
- Converting leads to attend a Housecall Pro demo through phone, text, and emails.
- Work collaboratively with our sales team to drive new enrollment of service professionals.
- Communicating the value of Housecall Pro through understanding of Pro’s day to day challenges and goals.
- Convey and internalize empathy for Pro’s pain to foster trust and connections to you as an individual and our brand as a whole that are deeper than typical transactional sales.
- Understand and adapt to Housecall’s ongoing product and technology development
Our on-boarding program is designed to get new team members up to speed on who our customers are, our inbound marketing channels, Housecall Pro product, and provide the needed tools, resources, and support to be successful.
- High school diploma required, college preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of and established relationships within a relevant industry and inside sales experience are both a plus
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.