Inside Sales Representative
Out Sell, Out-Think, Out Play! HomeAdvisor is the leading online marketplace for Home Services worldwide - think Uber, Tinder, or Instacart for home improvement - and one of the fastest growing consumer internet brands in the country. HomeAdvisor has been awarded Top Workplace for six years in a row. HomeAdvisor makes it our mission to provide homeowners the resources they need to complete their home repair and improvement projects by providing online advertising and lead generation to small businesses all over the country.
With 11 straight quarters of double-digit revenue growth, we are ramping up our sales team today to meet the growing demand of our business tomorrow. The HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive and our Inside Sales Representative position is an extraordinary opportunity to make an impact on an exploding industry.
- As an Inside Sales Representative, you will call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting and advising on HomeAdvisor’s marketing services and products
- High volume B2B inside sales cold calling
- Drive new business acquisition - your pipeline and the entire sales cycle is in your hands
- Learn sales techniques and help develop new and creative sales strategies - you have access to infinite resources and an outstanding leadership team that will propel your sales skills and takes your career to the next level!
- Participate in weekly sales boot camps to learn from top earners and elevate your career
What does it take to be an Inside Sales Representative at HomeAdvisor?
- Sales experience—GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you've got what it takes. We hire all different caliber of talent and provide a six-week, paid training program
- High volume business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
- Ability to complete the entire sales cycle process over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to provide proof you are at least 18 years of age.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Work in a collaborative environment, have fun, and most importantly, have a sense of humor!
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/handset for up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs, plus paid training
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
Want to speak directly with a Recruiter about the Inside Sales Representative position? Use our chat tool to sign up for one of our web based events: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/