Inside Sales Payment Solutions at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A go-getter with a desire to help business professionals identify payment solutions that solve real problems. You take pride in being able to establish trusting relationships and meeting aggressive sales goals. You don’t want to be just another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing! Overcoming obstacles that stand in the way of your goals is child’s play and raising the bar of possibility is a daily endeavor. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed technology that offers our customers secure, real-time payments. We are obsessed with what we do and know our offering is unique in the marketplace. We have signed contracts with several industry power-players and are experiencing exponential growth. Now we are expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including great health care and unlimited paid time off
- Tools: We provide the latest hardware and tools needed to do your best work
- Owner’s club: We generously grant stock options so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks to keep you fueled and energized
- Work-life balance: We work hard but also value the need to maintain a life outside of BillGO
- Fun environment: We are a close-knit group that likes to make work fun in and out of the office
We do ask that you are already local to Fort Collins, CO
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo.
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion and aptitude for business to business sales to join our team. The Enrollment Specialist is a unique position that would have inside sales expertise with heavy emphasis on outbound sales. Key factors for this position are not only sales aptitude and comfort with cold calling, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, and core responsibilities will include: prospecting, building and managing the sales pipeline, conducting effective discovery sessions, and ultimately bringing new customers into the BillGO network.
- 3+ years of sales experience (and experience selling business services)
- Inside sales experience with heavy emphasis on outbound sales (and comfort with cold calling)
- Ability to break down complex solutions into easy to understand concepts
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately track and record data with high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time in order to achieve personal, departmental, and company goals
- Ability to identify and document enhancements to the sales process
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Recommended but not required:
Experience with Payment technology solutions a plus