Inside Sales - Outbound at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS' growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock un-turned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage old ones. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
What you will be doing
The Senior Outbound Sales Executive (New Business Sales Consultant) is a hunter at heart. The Sales Executive/New Business Sales Consultant is the strategic sales thread who consults with these businesses, more often than not at the Owner/Operator and C Suite Level, on the right technology solutions to solve their business problems. Leveraging a referred lead driven process as well as self-cultivated leads, the New Business Sales Consultant is a true expert, developing, managing and nurturing a pipeline through preparation/research, uncovering needs, recommending solutions, & solving business problems. The Senior Outbound Sales Executive is a consummate results oriented, affable and astute business problem solver, often connecting with prospects folks for a total of few hours a day. Helps businesses improve customer experience, cash flow, top and bottom line, and run a more efficient business.
- Employs an omni-channel approach to best present appropriate solutions products to prospective customers to convert to clients via telephone or electronic inquiries.
- Is outcome and results oriented, driving to successful close against revenue and pipeline targets
- Sales typically made through outbound telephone sales activities.
- Collaborates with part of a sales team and colleagues; supports field sales staff.
- Responds to customer inquiries for the purpose of taking orders.
- Nurtures leads, manages robust pipeline, follows up on proposals, contracts, pricing, negotiations. Documents sales success in SF.Com, communicating plan and forecast progress and risks.
- Focuses on retaining and growing an existing customer base.
- May also be involved in order fulfillment, post-sales or administrative related activities.
- Has a deep understanding of the company's go-to-market value proposition, vast solutions, best practices, policies, market differentiation, procedures, to address evolving customer needs.
What you bring:
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related sales experience. Demonstrated success in preparation/research, discovering needs, recommending solutions, & solving business problems.
- Demonstrated successful track record.
- Desire to win, competitive, driven, customer focused. Has some training in sales process, methodology, pipeline generation & management.
- Experience in technology solutions is likely to accelerate success.
- Solution/Consultative approach to C Suite and/or Business Owners.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in payments industry
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$18-30. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.