Inside Sales Engineer at Alteryx (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Alteryx is searching for an Inside Sales Engineer, this position is remote friendly.
We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Inside Sales Engineer will partner with Alteryx inside sales account teams to demonstrate and facilitate client's understanding of Alteryx technology capabilities around our products. The Inside Sales Engineer provides in-depth technical demonstrations including business intelligence, complex data problems, ETL processes, and advanced analytics delivered through the Alteryx products. The Inside Sales Engineer is the primary interface with the prospect's technology leaders, through high-level technical solutions expertise, to convert prospects to customers.
What you will do:
- Provide pre-sales support for pre-qualified opportunities for Alteryx product offerings.
- Craft and Deliver technical demonstration of offerings to new and existing customers.
- Gather technical information regarding a customer's existing or required business intelligence solution. Including but not limited to data center operations, systems, networking infrastructure, applications, third party data requirements, and user access and business unit interdependencies.
- Engage customers to extract critical technical and business drivers that may position company deliverables.
- Architect solutions for current customers and prospects using Alteryx technology to build applications and/or an Alteryx developed and hosted solutions.
- Remain up-to-date on Alteryx solutions and products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with BI/analytics tools such as Alteryx, SAS, R, Python, Tableau or similar.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL query language and data manipulation concepts.
- Strong business acumen and exceptional ability to listen, assess and document information from client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with superior presentation skills.
Ability to handle a fast paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on participating in the sales process.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- The role has a base salary, as well as commission-based, and is eligible for stock grants.
Benefits & Perks
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here .
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers !
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.