About the centralized innovation & incubation team at FIS
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. To help realize this vision, FIS has created a centralized innovation & incubation team.
The innovation & incubation team will transform new product and business concepts into sustainable, organic growth opportunities while building a strong culture of intrapreneurship across FIS. Operating within a product innovation framework, the team vets, tests, and incubates new ventures for successful commercial integration.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. The products delivered by the innovation & incubation team will impact the FIS product suite and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
You will be responsible for driving the mission critical partnership between this team and FIS's business units (BUs), with the charter of unlocking value that provides our ventures with an unfair advantage for success. You will develop relationships with BU leadership to stay up to date on their latest business models, internal operations, flagship products, and customer/channel dynamics. You will represent the voice of the business at every stage of the team’s innovation and incubation process to ensure go-to-market considerations leverage existing FIS capabilities wherever possible. The relationships you build internally to manage access to partners and customers will be critical components to crafting, developing, vetting and incubating disruptive ventures that will continually shape the future financial services landscape. We are looking for a self-driven builder who is obsessed with delivering results!
- Develop and maintain relationships with FIS BU leadership to stay knowledgeable on BU strategy and facilitate access to teams, customers, and product vision
- Unlock the advantages FIS business units can offer our new ventures, including accessibility to well-developed customer, channel, and partner relationships
- Serve as the primary contact for business units to the team
- Be the expert on primary business units within FIS including key partners, customers, business model, flagship products, industry trends, and sales KPIs and compensation structures
- Become the “voice of the business” to the team throughout the innovation and incubation process and provide insights on go-to-market and commercialization considerations
- Manage access to FIS partners and customers for innovation research and feedback through internal account manager relationships
- 5+ years of experience on a sales/sales ops/strategy/partner/product team focused on banking technology, capital markets technology, and/or payments
- Demonstrated results in building relationships across teams to advance business outcomes
- Strong experience working directly with customers and partners
- Successful history of developing go-to-market strategies for business products
- Ability to gather input and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to shape and develop the role over time
Nice to have
- Prior experience with a top-tier management or strategy consulting firm
- MBA from a top-tier program
- Prior experience with innovation or disruptive growth programs
- Prior experience with design thinking
What we offer you
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative product pipeline, and the ability to shape the future of fintech
- The opportunity to create solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect