Enterprise Sales Manager
Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As an Enterprise Sales Manager, based in Denver, you’ll hunt and close new sales opportunities at the enterprise level. You’ll learn the nuances of the deals we’ve won and lost within various verticals, and work closely with Marketing to target specific accounts, making your sales achievements predictable and repeatable. While you’ll be solely responsible for hitting your sales number each year, you’ll collaborate heavily with a team of ESM’s and BDR’s. While you won’t be expected to manage anyone directly in this role, you’ll always be happy to help teammates close deals.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll hit the books hard from day-one on-boarding, arming you with the market and product knowledge you’ll need to make an efficient ramp to becoming a productive ESM.
- We’ll double revenues this year and next with a collaborative approach from Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Although we want you to land whale-sized deals, we’ll also reward you for landing whale-sized opportunities and placing them in the hands of our extremely capable Customer Success Managers!
- We’ll win some and lose some, but we won’t be surprised when those we lost come calling in 12 months, thanks to the impression you left on them!
Who You Are
- You understand the moving parts that need to come together to close complex enterprise-level software deals.
- You practice insight-selling & solution-based selling, and realize products are just one of the elements that lead to a sale. Transactional selling just isn’t your jam.
- You’re disciplined when it comes to structuring your time - You know that a career in sales can live well outside of 8 to 5, and you’re a pro when it comes to prioritizing both professional and personal time.
- Closing six and seven figure deals is something you have a proven ability to do on a consistent basis; it’s not just something you’ve done once or twice.
- You have an extremely high-level of business acumen - Regardless of the prospect, you’re able to put yourself in their shoes and help them understand the GSC value-prop.
- You have a history of setting big goals and strategically achieving them, both personally and professionally.
- You’re a great speaker, but an even better listener - When prospects of customers speak, they KNOW they are being heard.
- You are comfortable working in a maturing sales organization that might not have all the structure and resources of a larger organization…yet!
- You have primarily sold into marketing, sales and operations personas, but have no problem speaking to a technical audience when required.
- You are well-versed in, and appreciate the value of, Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- You’re knowledgeable in multiple sales methodologies, and can anticipate when various tactics will work better for different products or markets.
- You’re an expert at your craft and continue to pursue educational opportunities to improve yourself.
- You leverage technology to work smarter and can share specific examples.
- When we call your references, they won’t hesitate to confirm you are an absolute rainmaker!!
- Bonus points if you have specific industry knowledge in an area that GoSpotCheck currently does business within or is looking to expand into.
- You earned a Bachelor’s degree and perhaps even an MBA.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description