Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Maxwell
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:13 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, August 31, 2021
WHO WE ARE...
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity and inefficiencies of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. We’ve created a platform that has not only streamlined the process and made it more efficient - closing loans 45%+ faster - but has made mortgages more accessible in the process. Our mission is clear: democratize mortgage by helping lenders work more efficiently and stay compliant while eliminating the barrier to entry and the stress for the borrower.
We are a company focused on a supportive, diverse, and inclusive culture - live through our values of Rigor, Ownership, Curiosity, Kindness, and "Straight Up" - to bring equality to the mortgage process and spread financial empowerment. Intrigued? Read on and say hello!
WHAT WE HOPE FOR YOU...
The Customer Success Manager will drive product adoption and ensure our key accounts get the highest return on their investment from Maxwell, advocating on their behalf and ensuring continued satisfaction in our solutions. Success in this role means happier customers, account retention, and expansion of Maxwell’s partnership with them, as well as growing your own extensive industry and knowledge of Maxwell’s platform. Maxwell prioritizes diversity and an environment of equality and belonging, and this aligns well to your views and values.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Work with 10 enterprise customers to understand business needs and challenges, goal alignment and strategy, as well as expand Maxwell relationships within the customer’s organization
- Manage a regular cadence of reporting internally and with the partner to ensure implementations and other timelines stay on track; and executing regular business reviews that advance the account engagement plan
- Become a product subject matter expert and empower customers to extract full value through interactions with you and usage of our customer resources, monitoring adoption and usage trends to provide recommendations on their Maxwell usage
- Identify power users, potential pitfalls, and utilization trends to provide feedback and advice on the best way to use Maxwell within an organization, ensuring the whole team at the customer engages in the full benefit of Maxwell
- Lead training sessions in a variety of contexts with customer staff, articulating the industry context and educating them on day-to-day usage of the platform
- Maintain and update key account records in our CRM, Salesforce
- Work with the VP of Customer Success to build a world-class customer success organization
IDEALLY YOU'LL HAVE...
- 8+ years in a Customer-facing role, within the Mortgage or Lending space (required)
- Understanding of technology, implementation/deployment exposure
- Excitement about what Maxwell is setting out to accomplish within the mortgage space
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of enterprise cloud software, especially in consulting and implementation of SaaS cloud systems
- Experience leveraging data analysis to identify weak spots to further build a strong customer relationship and allow for further tech adoption
- Leading with kindness and solutions-focused mindset to help our customers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging, crisis and change management, with keen attention to detail
- Flexible, high energy, fast learning mentality with the excitement for taking the initiative and presenting new ideas that will benefit both the Maxwell team and our customers
- Teamwork skills are must, with the ability to collaborate in a transparent environment and proven time management skills
- Contract review and addendum writing
Not sure you meet all of our ideals? We are a company focused on capabilities and still want to hear from you so please apply!
Compensation Range: $90K-$120K base, plus bonus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees are our greatest asset, and you play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Flexible vacation time plus strong benefits packages offering a wide range of top-tier insurance plans so all Maxwell employees can find coverage that best suits their needs
- Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An "Even Merrier Holidays" where Maxwell closes down the office to make sure employees spend time with family and friends or doing what they love most!
- A company that is people-centric: we care about our employees and foster an inclusive environment to ensure everyone feels valued and has equal opportunities for career progression
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected] All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Read Full Job Description