Enterprise Account Executive at Alchemer
Who You Are
You have Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, coworkers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
What You Will Do
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) who is motivated to sell our product and excited about being a part of a profitable SaaS company! You will be selling and building relationships with enterprise level customers. The primary responsibilities of the position are to drive bookings for revenue growth through prospecting and winning new Customers for SurveyGizmo. The EAE is the “Tip of the Spear” in SurveyGizmo’s large customer acquisition and growth strategy. The EAE must be able to plan and execute daily and weekly against a set of required activities to generate sales. This role has deep knowledge of SurveyGizmo’s solutions and capabilities and can partner with departments across the company to successfully win new business in our defined target segments. The EAE must also possess strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, and have experience working with senior executives and closing large deals.
How You Will Spend Your Days
- Sell and win new logos and new business in a defined territory/segment
- Work with a range of senior leaders/C-Level buyers, and organizations that do not yet own our Products
- Respond to and position products to leads and opportunities generated by Marketing, and by the SDR function
- Demonstrate a comfort and desire to cold-call and use the telephone, email, social media, etc. for prospecting
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for prospecting, cold-calling, and opportunity creation
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, meetings, presentations, opportunities generated and closed won business
- Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
What You Bring to this Role
You have a track record of meeting and/or exceeding your goals and growing your sales career.
You're not afraid to pick up the phone and work in a high transaction environment.
In addition, you have:
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads with at least 3-10 years of experience in large deals and larger complex sales cycles for software and SaaS products
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package includes benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k
- Generous PTO, including all major holidays and 4 floating days
- Up to $2,250 annually in cafeteria funds to use toward commute expenses (toll reimbursement), wellness, continued education
- Relaxed and open workspace with sit/stand workstations
- Nearby bike and walking trails
- Environment where you are empowered to make a difference!