Engagement Manager - Professional Services Team at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:55 p.m. (MST) on Friday, November 15, 2019
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You’ll Do
- GoSpotCheck has a very powerful out-of-the-box product, but as an Engagement Manager on the Professional Services Team you’ll oversee the scoping and delivery of customized solutions for some of our biggest customers. You’ll collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, leveraging your domain expertise to deliver seamless integrations and valuable functionality. Your ability to effectively scope, price and deliver your projects will contribute to the Professional Services Team’s success as a revenue generating group for GoSpotCheck.
What We’ll Achieve
- You’ll work directly with our Customers and Customer Success Managers to accurately scope implementations, integrations, and development efforts above and beyond the base product offering.
- We’ll fine-tune an accurate and easily repeatable process for building SOW’s for our customers - we’ll ask the right questions up-front before anything is given to engineering.
- We’ll deliver on-time to our customers thanks to your overall organizational awareness and the pulse you keep on the Professional Services Team’s workload.
- Customers will receive the solution that was promised largely due to your technical domain expertise in understanding the bounds of the GSC framework and our customer’s data structures.
- We’ll improve our process efficiency in whipping up customized functionality such as report views, triggered emails, data digestion/reporting and data ingestion/tables.
- You'll work closely with Professional Services Engineers, sorting through priorities and timelines to organize and maximize their efficiency and effectiveness.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience facilitating the operations of a technical team, specifically around complex software implementations, data reporting and back-end engineering.
- You’ve managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you were directly accountable for delivering the goods!
- You have confidence in your technical understanding, including things like table interactions, systems integrations, object-oriented design patterns and architectural best practices.
- You can sometimes be over-communicative, but your stakeholders always know what’s being done, why it’s being done, and how the execution is being carried out.
- You have an exceptional communication style, specifically when it comes to explaining technical challenges to non-technical people.
- You can be both a motivating or calming force, depending on the situation.
- Your natural tendency is to underpromise and overdeliver, and not the other way around.
- You believe that taking projects to the finish line means the customer is truly satisfied with the deliverable.
- You have worked in a smaller environment, or in a consulting role, and know how to be resourceful in order to get things done.
- Bonus points if you have touched various parts of our engineering stack: SQL, Postgres, RESTful API, JSON, SFTP, flat files.
- You earned a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description