Ecosystems Partnerships Manager
Please review the job details below.
Our team manages a portfolio for ecosystem partners that leverage DigitalGlobe capabilities including imagery, platforms, and algorithms to build innovative derivative products. The Partnerships Manager interacts on a regular basis with higher value partners within the DigitalGlobe Partner Ecosystem portfolio in order to maximize the short- and long-term strategic and revenue value of each relationship. They work closely with internal stakeholders such as sales, account managers, and business development to address any risks that may arise, and act upon opportunities for growth and expansion. Partner Manager will also work with potential new partners to negotiate partnership agreements
- Partner Management - The Partnerships Manager is responsible for maintaining a holistic 360 view of top tier partners, as well as working with internal stakeholders to set, execute on, and monitor a growth strategy.
- Partner Nurturing - Partner development skills to work with top tier partners to help them leverage DigitalGlobe enablers to improve their derivative products with the goal of generating increased revenue to both DigitalGlobe and the partner
- Partner Recruiting – Skills to team together with Sales and Product to recruit new partners that are aligned with DigitalGlobe strategic market initiatives
- Online Partner Support – Teaming with DigitalGlobe Partner Management team to leverage existing partner support online platforms such as Salesforce and PartnerView.
Job Requirements (technical requirements, competencies):
- Excellent, professional people and communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization to advocate for champion partner needs and problem solve
- Self-starter who can take a range of input signals and develop the right tactics to implement in order to achieve partner success
Education and Work Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business
- Job Experience: 7 years’ work experience; 2-5 years in business development and/or partner management, ideally in a technical product company that sells into enterprises
- Preferred: GIS technology experience; experience developing and growing a partner ecosystem; international experience/foreign language skills
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.