Agility Recovery is seeking a Director of Strategic Partnerships to join our team in Denver, Colorado or Atlanta, Georgia. Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, this leader is responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market partner strategy for Agility’s SaaS and services business to increase pipeline, enable sales execution, and drive partner revenue. You will develop and execute our partner and channel programs to drive pipeline and partner-sourced revenue.
You will have proven experience sourcing revenue through partner channels, and know how to build, measure and drive execution for a high-performing partner strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and execute the strategy to grow our partner driven revenue
- Partner with and utilize cross-functional team members, including executives, to recruit key strategic partners
- Develop benchmarks and metrics to measure partner channel success
- Lead partner identification, recruitment and execution including referral channel, resellers, technology integration partners, and consulting partner recruitment
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, sales ops and executive team to execute successful partner programs, including managing the sales pipeline for joint opportunities with partners
- Utilize your industry expertise to work through technical considerations and requirements specific to partners, customers, and solutions
- Educate, enable and support the sales team on joint opportunities, establishing an effective embedded sales methodology
- Provide an effective feedback loop with Product Management: lead the execution of technical integrations: define customer requirements; identify gaps; and help guide roadmap planning to fit with partner expansion
- Provide regular business reviews to the executive team regarding progress and gaps, creating strategies and plans to accelerate progress
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of overall sales, business development and/or channel experience, preferred in B2B SaaS solutions, services, and/or working with consulting partners
- Vertical experience a plus: banking, credit unions, insurance, utilities, oil & gas, or other regulated industries
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Proven execution orientation – able to drive programs through the market and manage projects across the business
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience developing an indirect sales channel, creating programs with partners to drive scale and velocity, growing partner competencies, and delivering sell-through revenue
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial problem-solver
Why Agility Recovery?
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Beautiful, modern downtown Denver office space
- 3 weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use how you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly commuting stipend