Director of Sales - Telecommute Acceptable
OTTO Health is a Telehealth startup based in Boulder, seeking a Director of Sales to join our growing team. Our mission is to transform healthcare by changing the way providers and their patients communicate. By making video visits easy and attractive, we can help reduce costs, improve care, and make healthcare more convenient for everyone.
We just won an enormous contract and now we need to perform. We are seeking a top-notch sales leader who will get the most out of our sales team, grow our pipeline, and maximize our opportunities which encompass thousands of patients and providers across the country.
About the Role
You are an experienced sales manager with a passion for coaching, teamwork, and turning each individual into a top performer. As part of the leadership team, you’ll play an active role in OTTO’s strategic planning and growth.
This role can either be based out of our Boulder, CO office or telecommute.
Equally important to your skillset is your fit within our team. We prioritize communication and teamwork, because we understand these traits are fundamental elements of our speed, our success, and how much we all like our jobs.
- Sales Leadership: You have demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership like setting, managing, and meeting targets, and coaching your team to do the same.
- Coaching: Your team’s success is your success. You take pride in getting to know each of your team members, their strengths, and their areas for growth. You provide individual coaching to help each person meet sales targets and achieve their maximum potential.
- Process Management: Not only do you have strong organizational skills, you have a clear and proven philosophy for building a sales organization. You know how to develop a CRM structure that helps your team manage and maximize your pipeline.
- Business Strategy: You know how to align your team’s objectives with OTTO’s goals through sales strategy development, forecasting, resource planning, and budgeting.
- Team Culture and Performance Management: You foster a culture of accountability and ethical behavior. You know how to establish performance measures for your team members, oversee the equitable allocation of objectives, and ensure your team is held accountable for the results.