Customer Success Specialist
Brighter Vision is the worldwide leader in website design & marketing for therapists. We have thousands of therapists that trust us with managing their digital presence and marketing. We help therapists grow their businesses, so they can see more clients and further positively impact the lives of their clients and their loved ones.
As a Customer Success Representative, your mission is twofold:
1. To ensure our customers are ecstatic about their experience with Brighter Vision
2. To manage upsells and trial conversions
Most of your work will revolve around upselling users to our newest product, Social Genie. Social Genie is a social media marketing tool that gives a user access to thousands of social media posts and enables them to schedule out an entire year's worth of posts in about 15 minutes of work.
You will also collaborate with internal teams to represent customers' needs to improve our various products. These teams will include Sales, Marketing, Support, and Product.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes ensuring adoption, optimizing satisfaction, improving retention, and driving upsells.
- Identifying existing customers who would be ideal users of Social Genie, our Blogging Tool, or HIPAA compliant packages and pro-actively reaching out to upsell them
- Manage the onboarding process for each tool and pro-actively reach out to ensure an excellent experience (and conversion post-trial).
- Be a Brighter Vision product expert and evangelist, able to provide advanced training and guidance
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
What We're Looking For in a Candidate:
- It's totally OK if you're just embarking on your career! 0-3 years of experience working in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer adoption
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent sales skills, including the ability to manage a sales funnel.
- Love talking on the phone -- You will be making 50-70 calls per day, so please only apply if you love talking on the phone
- Commitment to Brighter Vision's core values of courage, initiative, and empathy.
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence
- BONUS POINTS -- Experience in creating Customer Success workflows, templates, and playbooks.
About us, so you know what you’re getting into (it’s kinda awesome)
Brighter Vision is committed to helping the lives of therapists, their clients, and their clients’ loved ones around the world.
Our Total Compensation Package includes: Base salary, 401k with company matching, equity, 2 weeks PTO, flexible work environment, generous learning and professional development stipend, and more!
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or criminal history.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year