Customer Success Manager, GoCart at FIS
About FIS Innovation
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications.
The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging FIS assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to provide excellent customer service, and identify opportunities to sell value added services and add on solutions into existing partnerships. Reporting directly to the Head of Channel Sales this individual is focused on executing initiatives with critical ISV, Payfac, ISO, and payments partnerships, and driving end-consumer acquisition.
- Maintain deep understanding of ISV/Payfac partners key initiatives and needs
- Leverage existing relationships to drive deeper engagement
- Ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts
- Qualify partnerships against company criteria for value added solutions
- Consult with partners about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Maintain a high level of relevant general and industry knowledge to connect with partners
- Monitors partnership to assess the sales impact of offered solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance
- Make presentations to Head of Channel Sales and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with product developers where required to address customer requirements
- Report on partnership/sales activity
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
- Maintain relevant data on customers in CRM
- Work with Operations team to address potential problems and ensure a great experience
- Work with Growth team members to plan and execute partnership growth campaigns
- Provide feedback to Head of Channel Sales on ways to decrease hurdles of adopting value added services, enhance partnership value, and improve company brand and reputation
- Create and implement attractive value propositions for ISV/Payfac/ISO/Payment partners and ensure service offering stay competitive and relevant to customers' needs
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Work with FIS Sales teams to identify opportunities to cross sell
- Experience in partnership management with a proven track record high customer satisfaction and adoption of new solutions
- Highly motivated individual with 4-7 years demonstrated success in partnership management within the payments industry and/or financial institution space
- Ability to travel
- Outstanding selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and deliver quarterly business review to key stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt to changing priorities in fast paced environment
What we offer you
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$77,290-129,840
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.