Customer Success Associate at CircleCI
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Associate to join the Customer Success Team where you will be responsible for the success and long-term growth of our customers. In this role, you will be the main point of contact for questions and requests for assistance that our customers register in our support ticketing system. The Customer Success Associate role is a perfect role for someone who has some technical expertise, loves helping customers solve problems, improve the value they receive from our solutions, and can drive adoption through scalable efforts. You will be covering mst and have a start time of 8-9am mst.
The Customer Success Team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role with our customers. The team is responsible for ensuring customers are getting value from our platform and helping to identify ways we can help a customer solve business problems. You’ll act as a trusted advisor and ambassador for CircleCI.
In terms of growth, we strongly believe in the continued development of each new hire. In joining the Customer Success Team, you’ll join a community that believes in development and promotion from within and as a rapidly expanding business, there are a lot of opportunities for progression.What you’ll do:
- Work closely with customers to help them resolve issues
- Drive the adoption and growth of CircleCI with a focus on providing insights and information that will aid the customer in their experience with CircleCI
- Understand the technical and business challenges of our customers and advise them on how to best use the CircleCI solution.
- Achieve high satisfaction scores on customer surveys delivered to the client post case resolution
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, product and sales to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- 1+ years B2B sales or sales development, customer success, or account management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple deliverables while working in a high volume environment
- Technical mindset and passion to learn about software development, cloud environments, and interacting with developers
- Growth mindset, intellectually curious and ambitious with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Gainsight, and Outreach. Savvy with navigating multiple systems and data analysis.
- Ability to manage and maintain a high volume of customers
- Startup experience a plus
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $44,000 - $55,000 yr, plus applicable bonuses
Level: Entry Level