Channel Account Manager
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
We have an opportunity for a consultative and revenue driven Channel Account Manager. You will help to build the customer base for an already thriving product and experience the thrill of working for a rapidly growing company.
This role is focused on supporting, and driving business through, our established set of channel relationships.
As we are an early-stage company, our team members enjoy the ability to impact all aspects of the business. Your input on sales process, product development, and market perspective will be heard and valued in determining the overall direction of the company.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and a chance to change the face of travel.
What We Value
You sell to solve a client’s problem.
We respect our channel partners and the relationships that they have spent time developing. Pana provides a valuable service that can save time and greatly improve the travel experience of thousands of people. Your job is to build awareness and education within our partners, understand their current process with clients, and help effectively communicate the potential value Pana can provide.
You are organized.
You understand that maintaining a clean and up to date record of all prospect or customer interaction is critical not only to the success of our partnerships but also to the data driven decisions that our team makes every day.
You are determined.
As a Channel Account Manager, you understand that your success is largely determined by YOU. Pana represents a unique opportunity to drive revenue through some of the top partnerships in the industry and this team member will play a significant role in Pana’s success.
You communicate clearly.
You are articulate and clear about your perspective, feelings, and opinions. If a concept is complex, you can break it down by explaining in simpler terms or visually communicating your ideas. People enjoy collaborating with you.
You are empathetic and helpful.
You voluntarily step up when others are struggling, even if the problem is not in your area of expertise. You love teaching others new things, and you are patient as they learn. You are happy when you have made others succeed.
You love learning.
You can use Google to learn anything and everything except for rocket science and brain surgery. You believe no problem is too hard, because you can teach your self “just-in-time” how to solve it. This applies not only in learning the industry but also your curiosity in conversations with prospects.
You work hard.
You relentlessly and swiftly execute towards your goals and metrics. You are not afraid of long hours, and you are able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude.
- Learn our partner’s process inside and out.
- Manage relationships within both channel partners and their clients.
- Obsess over creative ways to drive revenue through each channel partner.
- Maintain a clean and up to date CRM instance.
- Take care of your teammates.
- Dedicate time for reflection and self-improvement.
The Typical Day
- Strategize with channel partner team members on new opportunities.
- Demonstrate the Pana product to potential new clients.
- Communicate with senior and executive level individuals at enterprise level businesses.
- Understanding travel industry trends and being a resource to our partners.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).
- At least 5-years of experience in a channel sales or marketing role at a software company. Channel sales experience preferred.
- Corporate travel industry experience strongly preferred.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent experience.
- Dedication to learning and mastering the channel management skillset.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.