Business Development Manager
Are you an under-utilized resource? Want to help us build something big?
We are looking for a driven, self-directed, high-performer who is interested in the opportunity to join our Core Team -- helping us continue to grow our Virtualization Consulting and Professional Services firm throughout the US West territory (California, Washington, and Colorado). If you have past experience working with Engineers, Architects, and C-level executives in the virtualization space, and can help us both identify and grow new client relationships - this is a perfect wide-open opportunity to grow with us and become a long term, key employee on our team.
Who Are We?
Aspen Systems & Associates, Inc. is a boutique IT Managed Services & Consulting firm, focused on using Citrix and partner technologies to deliver desktops, applications and agile workspaces. Established in Santa Barbara, California in 2009, Aspen Systems has expanded to include a small team of highly skilled consultants with a primary HQ in Denver, Colorado. We offer our clients ongoing Managed Services/Project-Based Support and work actively in the healthcare vertical, as we have a strong desire to help provide services to organizations that have a beneficial impact on people and society.
What We Do
Aspen Systems was established by an IT Consultant, and remains technology focused today. We have been successful for almost 10 years because we do our homework, listen to our customers, provide flexible solutions, and exceed customer expectations. Our customers appreciate that we have continued to be exceedingly reliable, trustworthy, and technically competent in all that we do. As we grow, we need to ensure what has allowed us and our clients to succeed, not only continues, but flourishes.
What Are We Looking For?
We are seeking a tech-savvy, self-directed, and highly motivated Business Development Professional in the Denver (or US West area) area who excels at building long-term relationships, with both our internal team, and customers alike. Someone who thrives in a dynamic and flexible work environment, and can help us develop internal and external processes to identify and strengthen new and existing client relationships. A solid understanding of a technical Consulting or Professional Services firms is a definite plus, and experience with Virtualization technologies such as Citrix, VMware, Nutanix, and others is a must.
We are a group of Citrix engineers, technology geeks, and people driven by a love of learning, and excelling at whatever we do both at work and in our personal lives. We look for driven, pro-active people who are always on top of things, and who - always - sweat the details. Engineers who spend time learning in their home labs and measure twice before they cut. Consultants who proactive follow up and spend time building relationships with clients, and are good at identifying and solving client needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Assist with developing internal sales processes, external advertising strategies, and the growth of customer relationships (US West with a focus on Colorado/California/Washington)
- Experience discussing IT strategy, sales, and technical direction topics with C-level employees to assess need, and identify new projects and opportunities
- Work closely with designated executive staff to strategize more effective sales methods
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively with little supervision
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed (up to 25% travel)
- Must have direct past experience in the Virtualization Vertical (Citrix, VMware, Nutanix, etc.)
- To Start: Small Base w/Generous Commission to Start
- After Initial Momentum/Trial Period: Full Time, Salary DOE + Commission w/Benefits (Heathcare, Dental, Vision)
Important Fine Print
It's about people, culture! If you think you may be a good fit for this job, please apply and send an additional note to us via our LinkedIn page, introducing yourself and telling us why you may be interested in working with us! Link --> https://www.linkedin.com/in/aspnsys/