Business Development Manager
Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for...
As a Business Development Manager, you will add value by enabling our Business Development team to position our service and qualify leads across our product applications. You’ll report to, and collaborate with the VP of Sales to create, support and maintain this high performance team.
Additionally, you will work with Sales and Marketing leaders to ensure achievement of departmental objectives, and to maintain the BombBomb company culture and core values.
What you will do...
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Business / Sales Development Team, including metric performance, and team development.
- Facilitate the hiring and ramping new team members with training, including product knowledge, buyer personas, competition, tools training, and role-plays.
- Provide your team with a coaching cadence of time management, prospecting tactics, and active listening skills.
- Identify and champion innovation to leadership.
- Drivel excellence through constant process innovation and technology stack improvements.
- Review and maintain metrics to ensure accurate management reports
- Achieve data-driven outcomes by utilizing data analytics and to improve sales effectiveness.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Strategic Thinking: Able to see and communicate the “big picture” in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Ability to Develop People: Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
- Delegation: Assigns responsibility or authority to another person to carry out specific activities based on their ability and potential.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- Track record as a high-performing SDR / BDR required
- 1+ years managing a SaaS team
- 1+ years of experience in a SaaS closing role.
- Proven history of consistently enabling teams to perform against quota in a SaaS-related inbound / outbound sales environment
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills demonstrated through superior communication and presentation skills
- Hiring experience
- Experience working in a (SaaS) fast-paced, team environment
- Experience with Linked In Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, and Outreach.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth