DescriptionWho are we?
At Marketo, an Adobe company, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and craft content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers by efficiently managing experiences across channels (Web, Mobile, Social, in-store etc) as well as across brands and geographies. We are behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Marketo, and Adobe company, is looking for an extraordinary Marketing Automation Expert, who is passionate about developing and implementing best practices for our enterprise clients. You will be part of our consulting team, which works on the most interesting projects for our largest clients. We are looking for A-Team players who will embrace and thrive in our high energy and high-performance culture.
- Work directly with customers to turn their marketing into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Manage projects to deliver the desired results in a timely manner
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, get feedback on designs and present results
- Develop and improve service delivery offerings and methodologies for working with Marketo customers to increase the strategic and business value they achieve with using Marketo
- Spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
- Help advance the state-of-the-art in Revenue Performance Management, by means of ground-breaking projects and thought leadership
- 3+ years experience in Marketing & Sales field
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Deep expertise in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience is a plus, but not required)
- Analytical marketing mind
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Previous consulting experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60%
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.