BDR Manager, Digital Experience
- Manage and develop your Inside Sales team to deliver top quality sales pipeline opportunities and to complete sales processes as appropriate.
- Work closely with management to drive strategic direction and alignment with sales organization.
- Work closely with marketing demand generation team to ensure system capabilities are streamlined and drive enhancements/efficiencies where required.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Deal Desk team to implement and follow effective processes, and to ensure proper completion of sales contracts to drive sales and renewals revenue.
- Responsible for building tight alliances with remote and local sales teams, making modifications to meeting qualification and lead routing where necessary ensuring meeting quality at all times.
- Responsible for reporting overall team results related to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as appropriate.
- Responsible for organizing front line solution/product training as well as continued training for internal and external teams.
- Responsible for overall monitoring of team(s) to ensure top production performance.
- Responsible for reporting and communicating to sales management, demand generation, Sales Operations/Deal Desk and field marketing organization on forecasts, KPI’s, Quarterly Business Reviews and overall program and team performance.
- Passion, Grit and a desire to WIN
- 7-10 years of lead generation and/or sales experience
- Develop a “Best in Class” Account Development and Inside Sales team that exceeds targets.
- Strong leader with outgoing personality who is self-motivated and who is able to develop employees.
- Ability to identify key trends in winning employees and replicate success across the group, and use these learnings to hire for success.
- Strong understanding of Business-to-Business customer buying cycles, with the ability to mentor & educate teams on how to penetrate organizations.
- Strong working relationships with remote Sales, Sales Operations, Demand Generation and Field Marketing organizations.
- Build the team brand within the broader Adobe organization.
- Drive consistent lead/meeting qualification increasing overall sales pipeline.
- Drive and influence significant revenue through renewals and new/existing sales & opportunities, in partnership with Field Sales teams.
- Exceptional capacity to execute efficiently, with attention to lead quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong ability to perpetually build high performance teams and exceed team goals.
- Focus on career development of individual team members, and proven ability to position team members for career advancement.
- Ability to develop and define individual and team metrics and have team members perform at the highest level.
- Ability to innovate within a growing business unit.
- Strong ability to network and navigate within a matrix organization.
- University or College Degree required.
- Able to manage multiple changing objectives.
- Understanding of CRM systems (SFDC experience a plus).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, while still driving teams to exceed goals and produce quality sales opportunities.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.