- Strategy: Work with the Business Development, Client Services, Creative and Operations teams to develop and implement current post-sale workflow and strategy to retain and grow revenue among strategic clients. Support Business Development in some key new business presentations.
- Execution: Work with Business Development, Creative and Ops to execute post-sale deliverables that align with the client’s KPIs and the team’s 2019 budget, including strategic digital advertising campaigns, pixel placements, campaign audits, reporting, in-market visits, creative strategy, and creative development.
- Project/Account Management: This position will be responsible for overseeing our largest advertisers through its strategic Agency team. Duties will include offering strategic strategy and support, analysis and client services where needed to retain and drive revenue.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role to ensure the team is clear on its goals and strategic plans to drive revenue. External communication will include maintaining and elevating our standards of superior client service, translating and executing sophisticated marketing strategies that include digital, creative and traditional media, and maintaining client relationships.
- Digital Training & Seminars: This role will participate in planning, building and delivering strategic training for key clients. Topics can vary from broad marketing best practices to specific digital platforms and can be conducted in person or online.
- Reporting: Deliver client reporting on a bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, to align with our standard operating procedures. Reporting will leverage proprietary technology, as well as Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved and document best practices.
- 5+ years of working and communicating with clients focused on digital marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
- 3+ years in a client services or business development role (at a digital advertising company preferred)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to understand and execute plan once a contract has been signed
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of digital products and services
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- We offer full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, company equity program, paid paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.
Read Full Job Description